Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 5 months ago

Will trump win the presidency in 2020?

• alana

Yes he will win because his base is already set and no matter what the left does with the internet and media they will vote Trump again.

ahahahahhaha

World War 3 on the horizon if that happens

nuclear holocaust!

• Prince

No, Joe Biden will WIN the presidency, but the Electoral College will not let him serve. The College of Electors will TRUMP the Popular Vote yet again, and re- INSTALL Trump for his second term. Remember: It's their prerogative to override the People's choice and just install the minority LOSER. That will make White Supremacists like Wilson gleeful. ANYTHING could happen in a SECOND Trump term.

IT WILL DEPEND ON HOW MANY IDIOTS, ILLEGALS AND DEAD PEOPLE THE DEMOCRATS ARE ABLE TO GET TO THE POLLS TO VOTE

I hope so! Judging by the current crop of social marxists who are hell bent on ruining this nation in the House, I certainly will.

The opponents appear to complain.

If the Dems keep doing saying and going the way they are now... YES without a doubt Big Time

• Yavan

Well, nobody ever went broke overestimating the stupidity of the American public…

I am a democrat, and I think he is likely going to win easily

• Snid

We won't know until 2020 now will we.

• Prince

DUR! Like we're NOT going to DISCUSS it anyway?