How can I tell if it’s a Russian scam.?

Does she just want money, or a relationship.

I have a couple friends in Russia that are girls. I met them when I spent a month in their country on vacation 8 YEARS ago. these few that remain after so long, I have watched grow up since they were college kids. They have taught me SO much and actually truly made me a better person for knowing them.

I hope you have the same experience. I see these girls weekly, monthly on Skype to this day. Only a scam if she starts asking to give her stuff. I do give gifts freely because I want to.

Note : it can take as much as TWO MONTHS for what you send to get to them. About 1 in 10 gets lost in shipping. Crooked customs people. But it is a pleasure, the girls wear my gifts and send photos to show they received it.

NOTE 2 : food and necessities cost about the same there. Clothing though is VERY expensive. Being girls clothing is always a good gift to send. DO NOT send CASH ... that may show a scammer.

• Staap It

It is SO cool, the girl can point her laptop camera out the window, you can see her town REAL TIME. I asked what are all those shipping container looking things sitting outside every building ? 30 degrees below zero .. they are for Banya !

• ?

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

If anyone asks for money or "gifts" its a scam

• Waterdragon

Then keep talking. If they are a scam they cant hold a genuine conversation and they will ask for something sooner or later