Flower
Lv 7
Flower asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 5 months ago

Did you see people camping overnight for the Trump rally and the "Walk Away" movement of former Democrats?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Desire
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

There are thousands waiting to get in. This is verified by live cameras in Orlando. I don't know what the others posting here are saying. You can't tell if they are for Trump or against them so I will decide they must be for him since this is all true and verified.

• 5 months ago

Trump supporters have nothing better to do. They are unemployed and collect "gubmint" checks for bum knee injuries they got back in the 1980s.

• Flower
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

It is the Democrats who support welfare programs and those who vote for them for that reason.

• ricky
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

And ain’t it a grand sight to see?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

that's true , in the bible it says the antichrist will fool many .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Yes. And I DON'T see them camping out for Democrat rallies. Isn't that a nice thing to see. And kinda like the polls we hear about "democrat" the bed. The democratic Party smells like their cities.

edit:

REALLY, the Democrats just don't care any more.

They are just lying coming and going, everywhere they go,

no compunction, they corrupt everything they open their mouths about.

Democrat cities and Democrat poses,

Stink up the place and tell you it's roses.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • Flower
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Whatever a Dem says it is to get votes and pretty phony. They try to imitate what Trump has done with the working class votes but they also promise people who dont work the moon and all kinds of free stuff. Thats the only reason anyone would support a Democrat.

• TB12
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I just read your article,,, scripted interview with three actors,,, you got to be a special kind of stupid not to see it.

• 5 months ago

you do realize the #Walk Away movement was started by the Russians right? way to be manipulated

• Flower
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

It is a good thought to counteract the idiotic Resistance to Trump movement, whoever created it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.