Washer oversuds, parents won’t let me wash again, wtf do I do?

I washed my underwear, set it to HOT to kill bacteria, the water was cold (yes, it’s connected right, it wasn’t before but it was fixed) so I washed them again, but this time (I even put less detergent in than the first time, and the first time it was NOT oversudsing) it is FULL OF OVERSUDSING! That means the... show more I washed my underwear, set it to HOT to kill bacteria, the water was cold (yes, it’s connected right, it wasn’t before but it was fixed) so I washed them again, but this time (I even put less detergent in than the first time, and the first time it was NOT oversudsing) it is FULL OF OVERSUDSING!

That means the clothes won’t get clean because the suds are a cushion that prevent the clothes from rubbing against each other which means they won’t get clean.

I’ve already washed them twice (this the second time) my parents are home so they’ll know and flip, and make me put them in the dryer covered in soap and bacteria, idk wtf to do.

Idk why all these suds magically appeared when I put less detergent than the first time and it didn’t get sudsy like that the first time, now it’s over suds, idk wtf to do I feel so helpless.

They always say “You’re the only one who has problems with the washer.” They don’t even use it right, they wash underwear with other clothes, in cold water, they overfill it, and the washer itself seems to be bipolar, VERY inconsistent.

I should have just dried them after the cold water and bacteria germs spreading in my clothes, what should I do?

They just say “I’m the only one with problems with the washer” but it doesn’t even work consistently! Even on the same settings and amounts of detergent!

Little things are always a massive issue in this household, maybe I should just do things their way and try to not think about the bacteria poo poo germs....