- RightmanLv 61 year ago
meta is goal in the figurative sense.
- .Lv 71 year ago
Goal as in the object of a person's ambition or effort; an aim or desired result, "Meta" or "Objetivo" (Objective).
- RainLv 71 year ago
Goal in Spanish : gol (in football, soccer, rugby, hockey, and some other games).
- Erik Van ThienenLv 71 year ago
- in general, a result one is attempting to achieve : "meta"
- in sports, the area into which the players attempt to put an object : "portería"
- in sports, the act of placing the object into the goal, or the point scored : "gol"
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 1 year ago
Gol, as in Portuguese.
- LydiaLv 51 year ago
It's pronounced gol au aol logol
- LônLv 71 year ago
- KathyLv 71 year ago
It is Gol.............
- Barkley HoundLv 71 year ago
The word is GOL without an A
- RamsayLv 61 year ago
Ask in the Language department !!!!!!!