Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 5 months ago

Why are there brexiteers running around like mad men saying we won, its cost 2 prime ministers, the country is in chaos & financials dropped?

I'm glad it wasn't a loss, that certainly wouldn't be a pretty picture.

Update:

Learn to use proper spelling and punctuation you dim Turk. thunk yoo for you're inpoo, I'am sore I cam lern more from a person who voted for the brexit

Update 2:

@Dianne Resurgence I got an email this morning informing me that I won $42 playing lotto, too bad the ticket cost me $50, remind you of anything?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

If this is a win they're happy with they really are mad

How can they say it's a win when people lose their jobs and the country breaks up?

And Bolt had an Olympic gold taken away because a team mate cheated, even though it had no impact on the race outcome. Should disqualify leave cheats as well. They lied and cheated for a 'win'

They were on the same team therefore Bolt lost his medal. Shows your analogy to be 💩

• Sir Prince Kenny
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Well would you believe it, best answer to the saline canine from his little boyfriend Michael(?).

• Nāga
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I'm not sure what you don't understand about basic democracy, but the citizens of the UK exercised power by voting on the EU - the choice was leave or remain - the majority of those that voted chose to leave.

• 5 months ago

I am not running around like a mad person. Yes, it has cost two Prime Ministers, we have sorted the wheat from the chaff, the first one, a remoaner who couldn't believe that the people really wanted out of the E.U, so he quit. The second, ANOTHER remoaner who negotiated Brexit as, 'we are going to leave the E.U...P.S. Over my dead body'.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Learn to use proper spelling and punctuation you dim Turk.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

The Brexiters are happy that their vote for Brexit may actually be honored by parliament. It's something they've waited 3 years for.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.