Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

Please answer, no one is answering?

What does it mean when my ex girlfriend gets engaged 6 months after break up?

91 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

It means she got engaged 6 month after break up, you kind of answered that yourself, grow a pair find a new woman Cos she does not care sunshine

• 6 months ago

Nowadays people move fast. You are a little slow in the dating game but that's ok.

• 6 months ago

You know what it really means. Yes ,she was most likely cheating on you with this person. Now just move on and good luck.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

The question is such a no-brainer that this definitely deserves "Best Answer"

Engaged 6 mos. after breakup?

It 'means' she's so totally OVER you that you didn't even Count Dude!

Wow! You must really SUCK!!

• Stacie Smith
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

No it means that she is trash. I feel bad for the one she’s engaged too. 6 months is way too fast to be engaged unless she was cheating and was with the one she’s engaged to longer than before they broke up.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • kim
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Well it has to do with her decision to marry. She has her own mind and what this guy is bringing to the table. It's her call. I did something similar, however much prayer was involved. 38yrs ago

• Prince
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

It MEAN you needs to move ON!

• Sara6 months agoReport

It means you need to move on *

• 6 months ago

Lol Really bro just stop

• 6 months ago

Don't stress out that her actions mean something about you! It means nothing about you! It means she's met someone she's got a lot of chemistry with so she thinks he's "the ONE". If he is or isn't the ONE -it still has nothing to do with you.

• LZ-PT
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

26th answer here....

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Why don't you ask her?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.