Why are my breasts so sore/heavy?!?! TTC (fertile window)?

My breasts have been feeling EXTREMELY sore these past couple days on and off. It’s not my nipples per say but my boobs feel so heavy and sore towards the bottom halves of my boobs. I did have sex every other day during my fertile window that I’m currently in now (last day tomorrow) and some the week prior to my... show more My breasts have been feeling EXTREMELY sore these past couple days on and off. It’s not my nipples per say but my boobs feel so heavy and sore towards the bottom halves of my boobs.

I did have sex every other day during my fertile window that I’m currently in now (last day tomorrow) and some the week prior to my FW
So I don’t know if this pain is a symptom of ovulation or hormone influx but I just wanted to know if anyone has experienced this or could know if this is normal