Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 7 months ago

Have you had to wear braces?

• susan
    Favorite Answer

No, I have been very lucky.

My teeth were terrible, so I got braces and just finished with them after two years of treatment. After braces, I had to wear retainers. I don’t regret getting braces at all. Braces are worth it; I love my big, beaming smile and many people compliment me on it!

I just got removable braces on Monday and my next orthodontic appointment is in September so I assume that's when I'm getting fitted braces. Removable braces with the plastic middle are so uncomfortable at first :')

Yes I did for years

• Lôn

No, I prefer wearing a belt. Braces are old fashioned.

• Wearing braces crafted by mere mortals casts away what God intends for thy corporeal existence. For true purity and true permission to enter Heaven's gates for life everlasting, one must be in touch with the Lord's true intention for our bodies. Denounce thy Hell-forged cables! for they will drag both your teeth into place and your soul into the abyss.

No, I don't visit the dentist ever.

Yes I did. Quite an interesting experience.