HELP!! My ex threw his phone at my Xbox one and it wont turn on. What do I do ? I'm seriously crying.?

So, me and my ex were fighting and he told me I had to leave so I put my xbox one up front with me in the passenger seat and half way to my mothers home, he parked and we started arguing again .. He then threw his phone at me which hit my Xbox one instead. I've been trying to put it on for hours now , the power birck is orange so it has to the my actual Xbox one. I have years of game progress and I don't have the money to go get a new one, plus this one is jail broken please HELP!!

• donnie

Call the police for vandalism and sue him. Sorry that happens and be careful who your around. Never trust anyone no matter how good they seem the first date. Or even the second

Do? Do as you wish.

Really the power brick is orange I smell a troll.

Nothing. I doubt there's any warranties that covers jailbroken consoles. That and even if there were, I doubt you currently have any warranty of any sorts at this point to help cover the cost of this console. The best thing you can do is just start saving up like an adult and either just buy a new one or use money to pay to get it repaired.

Go to Microsoft for a repair.

• Kyle

call the police for domestic violence.

Well, considering Xbox Ones can't be jailbroken (yet, at least), I wonder what else in this little story is less than accurate.

Throw your baseball bat at his windshield.

• annie6 months agoReport

If I could without going to jail, I probably would .

• paul

oh no life with out Xbox , the world is coming to an end , bend over a kiss your a s s , good by

I guess that makes it an ex-ex-Xbox.

Oh the crises that first world people have to put up with...