HELP!! My ex threw his phone at my Xbox one and it wont turn on. What do I do ? I'm seriously crying.?

Update: So, me and my ex were fighting and he told me I had to leave so I put my xbox one up front with me in the passenger seat and half way to my mothers home, he parked and we started arguing again .. He then threw his phone at me which hit my Xbox one instead. I've been trying to put it on for hours now , the power... show more So, me and my ex were fighting and he told me I had to leave so I put my xbox one up front with me in the passenger seat and half way to my mothers home, he parked and we started arguing again .. He then threw his phone at me which hit my Xbox one instead. I've been trying to put it on for hours now , the power birck is orange so it has to the my actual Xbox one. I have years of game progress and I don't have the money to go get a new one, plus this one is jail broken please HELP!!