I have a Honda Harmony HRB215 K4 SDA that won t pull start but if I take off the recoil and drill start it, it runs perfect..?

I have a Honda Harmony HRB215 K4 SDA that won t pull start but if I take off the recoil and drill start it, it runs perfect. I did a compressin test, the pull start only gets the mower to 60psi but the drill gets the mower to 150psi. this mower does have a decompression vale where the ehaust opest about 1/8 of... show more I have a Honda Harmony HRB215 K4 SDA that won t pull start but if I take off the recoil and drill start it, it runs perfect. I did a compressin test, the pull start only gets the mower to 60psi but the drill gets the mower to 150psi. this mower does have a decompression vale where the ehaust opest about 1/8 of the way. I tore the ead off and checked and cleaned the valves. they don t stick open. could there be an issue with the decompression valve? or would it be the piston rings?
1 answer 1