What The Best Way To Use To Wipe Your Eyeglasses?

Every time so often I go for a new pair I always wonder that what and what not to use to wipe dry your eyeglasses? Would these be good: Bathroom towels Hoodie(when not at home) What about when you're out and about like at the mall or Costco. Yo nee clean your eyeglasses out of sudden. Then what would be best... show more Every time so often I go for a new pair I always wonder that what and what not to use to wipe dry your eyeglasses?

Would these be good:
Bathroom towels
Hoodie(when not at home)

What about when you're out and about like at the mall or Costco. Yo nee clean your eyeglasses out of sudden. Then what would be best to use.
Update: Online I have found it used kitchen or bathroom towels washed with NO fabric softener and those static softener that for the dryer at all. Would that be ok, what do all of you think. Nothing about when you are out for a few hours and suddenly need to rinse your eyeglass clean. Then dry with what?