Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 6 months ago

How come black people never invented any popular foods, sports or clothing but white people did?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Never mind food, clothing and sports - African Americans invented just about every genre of music after Classical, i.e. Ragtime, Jazz, Swing, the Blues, Rock and Roll, Soul, Disco, Hip-Hop. Imagine a world where there was nothing to listen to except old Mozart, Bach, and Beethoven.

• blank
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

A lot of people including Blacks have thier own clothing lines and I am sure have invented food and sports.

• 6 months ago

I classify black ppl as Natives to North and South America as well as Caribbean. Also any person living there with African features.

White people invented popular stuff but it all sucks d*ck, so black people make it better.

• java
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Don't be such an idiot - here are 9 black inventors who made consider contributions to humanity:

https://www.history.com/news/9-black-inventors-afr...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jesere
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You are so wrong and quite ignorant.

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Frederick Jones became a millionaire for his invention of adding refrigeration to trucks. You would not be able to transport frozen food for too long without it.

There are many inventions made from ironing board to laser surgery to space innovations.

• 6 months ago

Vile stupidity on display.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

What about chitlins? Mountain oysters and head cheese? You little weasel.

Andrew Zimmern eats them and he is a rich Jew.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If you are not interested in learning Black history without trying to discredit what they have done to make yourself seem superior do not expect us to be your phucking history teacher trying to make up for what your meth sprung mother did not teach you in homeschool.

• 6 months ago

Pretty sure BBQ is a black invention.

What meat the slaves or poor blacks were able to obtain were undoubtedly tough and grizzly. Long slow cooking with smoke (BBQ) makes those tough cuts of meat tender and flavorful.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.