Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 6 months ago

Is it illegal to win lottery by using a time machine?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    6 months ago
    Best answer

It is illegal, trust me. I one built a time machine and used it to make money. I played the lottery, bet on sporting events and one time I even hung out on a highway when I knew an armored car was about to accidently spill a money bag. It was all fine and dandy until I ran across a detective who was using his time machine to keep track of my shady activities. You see, when you bend and warp time you leave very faint ripples in times fabric. His machine was adapted to recognize and track these ripples. He was slick and watched as I collected my millions, built an iron clad criminal case against me and brought me to court. Not just any court but an intergalactic court. They are well schooled in time traveling trouble makers like myself and I had little defense. I am currently serving five years hard labor in an underwater prison off the coast of south Africa. Plus I was forced to use my machine to travel back to each of those times I profited and I returned the money. When I get out in about 17 more months I plan to write a book about my nefarious adventures. If you want a copy please let me know.

• Jay P
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Can you forward a copy of this book to me as well please?

• olivia
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

ohhh you have time machine thats great

• 6 months ago

No. You can use time machines whenever you want. But they are expensive. But if you win the lottery, you will be rich. But you need to buy the time machine before you win. But then it would really be after you won. But if you already won, then there is no need to buy the time machine.

Now you got me stuck in a causality loop!

• 6 months ago

It would depend upon how you used the time machine.

For example, if you used a grandfather clock to crush a person holding the winning ticket so you could pry it out of his hands it would be illegal, but if you used a pocket watch to make sure you bought a ticket before the deadline for a drawing it would be legal.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

First of all, time travel would have to exist.

• ioerr
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

oh god i hope not

• 6 months ago

No there is no law regarding this

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.