I FOUND THE NAME OF THE BOAT FROM TITANIC?

It was The Leonardo. Now I can use it for my assignment Some idiot told me the name of the boat from Titanic was Royal Mail Server or wtv its called. And another idiot told me it was Poseidon. Like ***** what?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

This is a question and answer board.

You've neither asked a question or supplied an answer.

You've not quite got the hang of this, have you?

• 5 months ago

I never saw the movie, but if story is about Leonardo DiCaprio hitting an ice burg and breaking in half as he sinks in the North Atlantic, I may check it out.

• 5 months ago

Your parents must be proud.

• #TitanicBoat5 months agoReport

AHH GO TO HELL JOSEPH!!!! SHUT THE **** UP!!! SAYS THE FATASS SLOB WHO STILL SLEEPS IN HIS MOMMAS BASEMENT WITH THE SAME STINKY PAJAMAS EVERY NIGHT AND BINGE WATCHES NETFLIX WHILE STUFFING POTATO CHIPS IN YOUR FUKING MOUTH! WATCH WHERE YOUR LIFE WILL GO AFTER I REPORT YOUR ABUSIVE COMMENT!!!!

• VP
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You should Google this sentence: what was the official name of the Titanic

Answer: RMS Titanic

Source(s): Wikipedia and Google: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • pmt853
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You found your Caps Lock key too. Well done, you must be so proud.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Hahaha!

The name of the boat in the movie Titanic? Hahaha! It's Titanic!

Officially it was called RMS Titanic (RMS meaning Royal Mail Ship since it was contracted by the Royal Mail). Now who the eff would tell you otherwise?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Well you're going to fail your assignment

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Say what?

SAY WHAT???

• #TitanicBoat5 months agoReport

SAY WHAT??? HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE OH GURLLL YOU SAID WHAT? SAID WHAT NOW???? OH HELL NAH MOTHERFUCKER AINT NOBODY BE FLY LIKE YALL LIKE SAY WHUTTT?? SAY WHUT NOW??

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.