Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 6 months ago

I blowed my boyfriend s and got some of his precum in my mouth, we kissed, then he licked my vagina. Can we get pregnant from it?

No, we did not had sex. But we re just scared that his sperm cells might be transferred during the process of kissing and licking. Is there any possibility of me getting pregnant?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh troll, you never stop do you? With your many aliases, you still don't realize that you are absolutely transparent. Always the same sperm drama no matter who you pretend to be. You still need a mental health evaluation.

• Edna

There is NO possibly that you could get pregnancy - not from what you described.

Considering the fact that your vagina is completely inside your body, how was your boyfriend able to "lick" it? In order to "lick" it, he would have to stick his tongue into your vagina, and I doubt your boyfriend is creative enough to do that.

Yes, you and your boyfriend most certainly DID have sex! You engaged in oral sex, and oral sex IS having sex. "Having sex" doesn't just mean engaging in penetrative intercourse. There's more than one way to do it, and you and he engaged in one of them.

its always best to lick vagina first or at the same time......69 position

• PAMELA

Very very low, but i tell you this, only one sperm has to get inside you to travel up to your womb and if it finds an egg there you will become pregnant. Do not let him anywhere near you without a condom on, and stop doing stupid things like licking each other.

• alan P

The chances of a single sperm reaching the egg are millions to one against. A woman needs millions of sperm right inside her to have a realistic chance of getting pregnant.

• Pippin

He is not Superman. He does NOT produce Supersperm. You are not pregnant.

I sure hope this is a joke or troll question, but I'm afraid its not. You need to stop playing around or at least until you know something about sex.

The fact you don't understand how to pregnancy works means you should not be having sex. The only way to get pregnant is if any type of sperm does not hit air and goes DIRECTLY into you vagina. That did not happen.

If you plan on having sex, get on birth control. Condoms only protect from STIs. They are not reliable for preventing pregnancies.

• Pippin

Condoms are VERY reliable as contraception. About 2 % failure rate when used carefully and consistently. (And if the condom breaks/comes off to allow for pregnancy, it would ALSO allow for transmission of STIs.)

doubt it.........