Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 5 months ago

Are Americans interested in herbal medicine and remedies?

Generation Xers no. Millenials yes.

Many are and many use them.

I sell herbal remedies, and I can tell you from personal experience that more and more people are losing faith in conventional medicine and turning to me. Almost every week we have somebody come in and say, "I'm tired of doctors and pills. What do you have for me?" And usually we can help. We have gotten people off of opiates and oxycontin. Our anxiety blend has gotten people off of Xanax. Our sleep blends work well for many (but not all) people. We helped a pregnant woman get over her nausea. She could not even keep down a glass of water and had to go to the e.r. for I.V. liquids. Herbal medicine works for many conditions. We just can't claim they work according to the FDA.

• Satan

Some are.

You tell them it works against "Big Pharm" and you'll be swapped by people

• Billy5 months agoReport

Lol I agree. Well if you are interested, here's one great book I've found. Its damn cheap but it is very informative. You could buy hundreds of books like this with the money you spend on doctors for mild illnesses.

Link- http://prasanjithg.com/product/home-remedy-guide-books-hcgbs/

• Matt

Watch Joe Rogans podcast.