So I might think my Betta Male Fish has Dropsy as it s tummy is big and it s like pinecones. He comes up for air like every 1-3 minutes.?

He has a medium sized round bowl tank with a top over it with plastic rocks and a plastic small seeweed coral decoration on the bottom. My male betta keeps staying to the side of the bowl and will barely move, when I first got him he was relaxed and calm but now if I just put one piece of food in he jumps and... show more He has a medium sized round bowl tank with a top over it with plastic rocks and a plastic small seeweed coral decoration on the bottom.

My male betta keeps staying to the side of the bowl and will barely move, when I first got him he was relaxed and calm but now if I just put one piece of food in he jumps and goes ballistic. In a 30 second to 1 minute time span he will come up for air then just go back to the side of the bowl and not move. He doesn t eat either, I ususlly only feed him at night.