How does someone become a prostitute?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • anand
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Easy. Just strip and part your legs.

• 5 months ago

Run away teen becomes becomes introduced into substance abuse and has abusive boyfriend, next you know she is selling herself in the corner

• 5 months ago

The guy in the White House might have a good clue for you.

• 5 months ago

I don't have a clue but why would you want to become one.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dimple
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No clue and I’m glad I have no clue

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Just register as a dimocrat. Same thing.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Become a Democrat and get yourself elected to the House...that's simple, right?

• 5 months ago

First, you have to have zero self respect and have fallen upon really hard times while being so desperate for money that you would accept to lay down and have strange men's semen be released into your body cavities.

Then you have to realize that you could be in danger of being beaten, raped and possibly tortured and killed.

Once you accept those conditions, all you really have to do is dress like a whore and stand in a really seedy part of a city. There a John will find you and own you as he demands a good chunk of the money you make while having sex with strangers. If he catches you keeping more money than he finds you are entitled to, he will beat you. But, first, to own your sorryass, he will get you addicted to drugs so you depend on him for your next injection, just to survive.

It is pretty easy and you do not even have to provide your social security number or pay taxes.

• 5 months ago

By charging for sex. As a word of advice, either take a job in a legal brothel or don't do it.

• Hey5 months agoReport

Nevada is the only one that has legal brothels. What is the worst that could happen?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Stand on the corner by the stoplight downtown with a sign that says “Will fùck for cash”

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.