Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 5 months ago

I have a landlord that keeps barging into my room, he is an old guy (72) I felt like punching him but I didnt, was I right?

• Alan H

Why not tell him you are unhappy with that?

Or simply lock the door.

• Chanel

It sounds like he has no life and thinks that as you are paying the rent to him, he can barge in anytime cos he thinks you cannot find another place.

I hope the next time you rent you will be ok.

Punching him will get you evicted and possibly arrested as well. So just ask him in a nice manner to please respect your privacy, or just put a lock on you're door. If nothing changes, then you should consider moving.

lock your door in some way

You had every right to feel torked about it. Who wouldn't? He needs to knock before entering your room. He's wrong for barging in.