Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 5 months ago

What if someone reports you to ICE (Immigration and customs enforcement) and you re actually a US born citizen?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

nothing, because ure a us citizen

• 5 months ago

nothing... NOT A THING HAPPENS.. OR if you want to get a one way free ticket tell them you are illegal from England, Germany etc. You will get a free ride over but have to pay your way back..

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

nothing will happen to you, doubt they will even bother you with a visit .............................

• 5 months ago

you are probably an illegal fock!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Tell them that. You might have to show them your drivers license to prove your identity but other than that, you are innocent until proven guilty.

• 5 months ago

If you really are US-born, and not another child-identity theft illegal alien, ICE will know it.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

So you think ICE just comes and checks on every report of an illegal?

• 5 months ago

life goes on!!!!!

• Jack
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Not much happens. Worst case scenario you have a birth certificate and other identification. Plus you have years of witnesses to your life from family to friends to teachers and more.

• 5 months ago

Laugh, hysterically. It's a well known fact here that my ancestral lands are a US territory. 😄

None can mistake me for a Mexican. I laugh when some Mexicans do though. They say we look Mexican.

Others know we're different.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.