Ricky asked in Social ScienceSociology · 5 months ago

Do you think you live in a mentally healthy society? Why?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

oh, no. Observation shows hostility is a favored route to go to find one's comfort zone and personal space. And OMG, oh my gosh, if you find somebody actually being friendly, you have no idea what sort of thing this is that's going to pull you off your processes, your 'bag'.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No.

It's very unhealthy.

Look how people drive.

People can't even wait in a line in a store, without showing how unstable they are.

Very few people have patience.

If I hadn't witnnessed courtesy half a century ago, I wouldn't know another thing that's missing.

The future?

I'm glad that I'm old.

I saw much better times.

You will never even know the things that you have missed.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Absolutely not. But then again I work in the emergency department at a hospital.

80% of the people who step foot in here, have serious mental illness.

• 5 months ago

Its normal to be manipulated

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • A C
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Not at all. People do not trust the Lord. They are relying on other people, drugs, money, etc. to take care of them. This leads to anxiety. If they would look to Jesus Christ for their physical, spiritual and emotional needs and follow Him we would be a mentally healthy society.

Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)
  • 5 months ago

I dunno.

Have a hard time adjusting within too close of a proximity to people.

People I know? No problem.

People I don't? Tons of work to put in.

...and I'm not getting any younger. 🥴

As charming as I can be, sometimes it would just be easier to depopulate the country. More personal space between us.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.