My boss mistreats me horribly, what can I do?

I work part-time at a swim facility.

I ve worked here for almost 3 years.

This boss took over Jan 2018, and she was very nice to me for a long time, but very recently, she s grown bitter to me.

All of the male employees here have gotten unrequested wages (not that they re complaining), but all the females have been stuck at the wage we started with years ago, even after requesting. We just get ghosted.

She refuses to pay me for the work I was ASSIGNED and had to complete off duty.

She threw a water bottle at me after telling her I did not have a refillable one, and could not use our water dispenser.

I m wondering what can I do, since she is co-owner and the real owner does not do anything here.

4 Answers

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

    Speak with a lawyer. You have a good case as far as gender-based discrimination as well as other issues.

  • jimmy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    Obviously you live in the USA. In civilised countries there are labour laws.

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

    Find another job THEN quit.

  • 6 months ago

    Collective the workplace and cast off the shackles of your boss in open revolt.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.