Which of the Red States will be the first to go Blue?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Sally
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Texas. No question about it

Right next to Mexico

Also Beto O'Rouke is in Texas

Beto will be the Dem's 2020 nominee but will lose to Trump in November

• 5 months ago

I would predict Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania I have a feeling that in the national election, that many republicans who wont bad mouth the president will turn away from the adolescent in chief and vote for an alternative candidate.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

There are several purple states that can go either way.

• Tmess2
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Depends what you consider to be a Red State. There are a lot of states that are in that vague purplish red states. Some of these states have relied upon/been open to immigration which means that -- when the children of those immigrants become adults -- the minority vote could flip those states. Another batch of those states have realized that economic growth requires supporting science and technology. And many of the voters brought in by these research areas are Democrats, those states could also flip.

Right now the states that seem most likely to be moving from red to purple are Arizona and Texas. The state most likely to be moving from purple to blue seems to be North Carolina.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Who cares, lets see them all go black, smash their televisions and declare independence and autonomy from the matrix.

• 5 months ago

only tirne will tell, we'll just have to wait and see

• 5 months ago

probly oregon i think thy were pretty close last elect?

• 5 months ago

Whichever ones are experiencing the massive influx of Blue state refugees. They leave what they don't like and yet bring their voting ways with them.

• 5 months ago

😄

Banking on Alabama.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

There are no red or blue states. There are purple states with red clumps in rural areas and purple lines down the interstates that connect to blue cities.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.