Daniel asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 year ago

I gave my friend my bank card?

I gave my friend my bank card to save for me, he had an incident with the police and they found the card and took it off him, what should I do?

• 1 year ago

Report card as missing, bank will cancel it and send you a new one

1 year ago

Never, never, never, never, ever do that. Don't give your bank card to anyone even if you trust them. Unless, of course, you want to be surprised someday when your whole account is wiped out and you come to find out your most trusted friend was actually a deadbeat and part of an organized crime ring operating within the government who pulls this kinda sh*t for a living.

• 1 year ago

Cancel the card, tell them it's lost.

• 1 year ago

Call the bank. Cancel the card. Have them send you a new one.

1 year ago

Go to the police department and ask the police for your bank card and tell the police that your friend I had permission to use it on your behalf there's nothing illegal about that unless of course you gave it to your friend to go purchase some crack cocaine or heroin or some illegal drug.

• DON W
    1 year ago

Your question is strange. Why did you give your card to your friend "to save for me"? Why did the police confiscate the card--because they thought he/she had stolen it? Normally the police will give such things back when the person is released.

• 1 year ago

Call the bank, report it lost and will issue a new one with a new number. Do NOT hand to anyone else.

• 1 year ago

I'd just call the bank and tell them you lent it to him but it now appears to be lost. Ask them for a new one and to cancel the old one.

1 year ago

Cry. And/Or maybe ask your bank for another one.

1 year ago

go to the bank and get another card and change the nurnber, he rnightve used it to buy stuff for hirnself without asking you