Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 5 months ago

What does it mean a guy blocked you on Instagram after confessing you in text message of how much he really likes you?

I told him I liked him a lot too. He said he can't wait to see me this weekend and I told him the same thing too. Me And him was talking for almost 2 months before he blocked me..

Probably means you didn't give him the reaction he was looking for.

It could mean he's unstable and unreliable, and you're better off without him.

Or it could mean his wife found out about you. In which case you're definitely better off without him.

It’s very immature. How old is he?

He's afraid of how he feels for you maybe he doesn't like you maybe he loves you and that scares him. He's running from how he feels but if i were you i would atleast ask what that was all about because its not fair for him to say those things to you and then just block you.

That's so weird! Honestly? I'd ask him straight up!

How was your reaction to him? Did you not reply or did you shut him down in a friendly way? If so, he might’ve taken the rejection as harsh and got upset and decided to do so.

he's afraid, confront him