Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 6 months ago

I did a video at a Lowe’s and I want to put it on YouTube. Do corporations like Lowe’s want their name cut out? Can I still post it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I don't think it would be an issue.

• 6 months ago

You can freely film outside because that is a public space. However when you enter the store that is private property and you will need their permission.

• Lv 7
    6 months ago

anyone whose permission you have not gotten should have their name/face cut out or blurred.

this includes brand names/logos as well as people.

• 6 months ago

Really depends what you did in the video, could you share your channel name please. For the most part though I would refrain from putting the name of the company in it. I am sure your audience will know the store for the most part.

Videos like how to would be fine if you go there to shop or say you bought something there but like a prank I wouldn't put the name

• 6 months agoReport

We just filmed and looked around from outside and then we stepped inside for a search. We can blur out the name and not mention it. Basically we just did an exploration and then left.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

no you can't

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.