Does anyone else still have imaginary friends?

Ok, so basically, I'm 22 and still have imaginary friends. They are all basically the majority are my 'Family' and come my "Friends" and I talk to them about things I can't talk to anyone about (even though I should be supposed to!), and do things with them that I would love to do with... show more Ok, so basically, I'm 22 and still have imaginary friends.

They are all basically the majority are my 'Family' and come my "Friends" and I talk to them about things I can't talk to anyone about (even though I should be supposed to!), and do things with them that I would love to do with my actual friends!

They didn't exist anymore for about a year from ages 10-11, and then they came back - all my friends in school would only do things with me if it was something they wanted to do, we never did anything I exclusively wanted to do, and my feelings were never taken seriuously because my friends all have more 'serious' or 'dertimental' problems - a few self-harmed and one tried to commit suicide - I have anxiety and when I tried to talk to any of my friends I would always be told not to look for attention because my other friends had it worse!

As for my family - We never really communicate - like we talk to one another and speak about our day and things but we never speak about our feelings; everyone expects everyone else to be a mind reader and I don't have the confidence to speak up and try and fix anything.

So yeah, I think thats why I still have them - especially one of them (His name is Henry) who is my closest friend, and I tell him everything and he is always able to calm me down and make me rationalise (Which I guess its really me doing it for myself)... But my actual question is, is it weird and does anyone else still have imaginary friends?

Thanks in Advance!
Update: P.S - I was always there to help my friends through their mental health issues, and got two of them conselling appointments that seemed to help them!