Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 5 months ago

How can a man go about getting a paternity test if his ex won’t let him see or even send a picture of his alleged daughter?

I have an ex who I found out was pregnant but she wasn’t going to tell me. Long story short, she seems to feel some type of way about when, in the past, I said I didn’t want kids. Now she has had a little girl, but won’t let me see her. Anyway, I still want to see my daughter and be in her life, so what rights do I have and how can I go about at least ordering a paternity test to know for sure that she’s really my daughter?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • GB
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

See a lawyer, about stopping child support unless you can get proof of paternity.

• LizB
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Start with speaking with an attorney.

• 5 months ago

You go to court and the court orders a paternity test. IF you're the father, then the court can order visitation, no matter how she feels about it.

• 5 months ago

You would hire a lawyer and file a court order.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

What rights do you have where exactly? Or shall we just guess.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Hire a lawyer. Yes a court can order a paternity test. The mother's opinion is only 1/3rd of the equation.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.