Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 6 months ago

Boyfriend refused to drive me home when I wanted to leave?

He took me to his familys house which is like 30 miles away, I don't know why I agreed to go with him but he pestered me to, because he gets to bored on family gatherings. He was going to spend a few days there with his parents, sister, brother in law but I made it clear I only wanna stay for the day and he has to drive me back after.

He didn't say anything but I thought I'd just ring my parents to come get me, they're usually reliable. In the evening I asked my boyfriend to drive me home and he said he didn't want me to leave, I called my mom who said she can't get me because she's ill, she wouldn't allow my dad either because he's very old and it was late. She told me to just stay the night there. (We're in a sexuel relationship) I really didn't want to, I didn't even have my toothbrush or any clothes.

I begged my boyfriends to drive me home but he said he didn't want me to leave so he refused. I hated the house, it was so hot, smokey and I couldn't sleep all night, I felt so depressed.

They don't eat breakfast either so I was starving, I couldn't brush my teeth. Couldn't even change my underwear. He still wouldn't take me home in the morning because he wanted me to stay the full 3 days with him. My dad came to get me. Should I dump him? I feel really bad he basically forced me to stay there and didn't care I was miserable.

I didn't have any money with me. I really was stuck there.

Dump him. If your special somone treats you that way they don't deserve to have someone.

i would durnp hirn, i wouldnt go out with sorneone like that

Why didn't you call an Uber or Lyft or taxi?

He has no respect for you, why would you stay with him?

The word you can't spell is sexual.

If you were some kind of prisoner, talk to the Police. Otherwise, stop whining. You picked this guy, remember?

Your call but this is really annoying. I would probably dump him over it, not just because he was ignoring you but it got to the point where your dad had to pick you up. Maybe if you just had a long talk with him that would be enough but I think I'd dump someone in the same position.

You and your boyfriend both sound rather childish. You act like you were held, prisoner. You could have called a taxi or Uber. You could have called a friend. You could have walked to a nearby store if there was one close or even asked one of his family members to drop you off at a nearby hotel. It sounds like you are your boyfriend are not old enough or mature enough for a relationship.

• Fuhr

Stop playing the victim.