Which Beatles song would you say is most closely associated with each member?

I'd say Yellow Submarine - Ringo, Here Comes the Sun - George, but not sure about John and Paul (maybe Let it Be for Paul).

(I know John and Paul wrote and sang lead on more songs than the other 2).

• PAMELA

Although not a beatles song, most people associate the song " imagine" with john.

• WUWR

Hmmm... kind of a tough one.

Ringo - Octopus' Garden

George - Here Comes the Sun (though I kind of want to say Something for the old Sinatra story about that being "the best song Lennon/McCartney ever wrote" which is just too perfect of a summation of George not getting the respect he deserved)

Paul - I've Just Seen a Face (just hits so many of the notes of Paul at his best)

John - Dig a Pony

Also, just to note from some bit of controversy above, nothing in the question says it had to be written by that person, or even sang by them (though it would be tough to argue association without them having sung it), but it's strictly an association game. Hell, I'd be tempted to go with Tomorrow Never Knows for Ringo because I love the drumming in that tune so much.

• WUWR

That's a nice call. I dig that.

Paul - Yesterday

John - I Am The Walrus

George - Something

Ringo - Octopus's Garden

John: Happiness Is A Warm Gun.

Paul: She's Leaving Home

George: While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Ringo: Octopus's Garden

John Lennon - Revolution

Paul McCartney - Yesterday

Scott Stapp (I consider him an honorary Beatle) - With Arms Wide Open

• Killmouseky

I think Scott Stapp should be summarily executed in a long, drawn-out & hideously painful way for daring to equate his utter insignificance in any way with The Beatles.

• Zapata

Ringo - "Act Naturally" (John & Paul were always looking for a suitable song for Ringo to sing on the early albums and I think this Buck Owens cover was perfect for him.)

George - "Something" was his best Beatles song but "Love You To" is more representative of the direction he took. It was their first use of Indian instruments.

Paul - "Yesterday" (Probably the best thing he wrote on his own)

John - "In My Life" (This is SUCH a John song; raw, open and honest)

When I'm 64 was written entirely by Paul, and yellow submarine was written by Lennon/McCartney.

Ringo - Octopus's garden

George - Here comes the sun.

John - Revolution

Paul - Yesterday

It's a lot harder to pick for John and Paul as they were so variable, and George and especially Ringo wrote comparatively little compared to them, either individually or as a partnership.

• Killmouseky

Lennon helped with the lyrics on the recorded version of "64". The whole band chipped in words & phrases on "Submarine."

Yesterday for Paul. Let it Be comes in second.

Revolution for John.

When I'm 64 for Ringo.

I'll agree with your George choice.

• Killmouseky

McCartney wrote "64" in 1959. Originally incomplete, he updated it & made the age "64" because that's how old his father was when they recorded the song in Dec. '66.

ringo- octopus's garden

george- while my guitar gently weeps

john- i am the walrus

paul- hey jude