Did Obama EVER hold down a "real" job, one which was not funded by the public dime?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

STupid question maybe you should ask how much lost he took by robbing the IRS. Or how many golf trips, or how much his company is robbing the poor and giving to the Rich. Better yet ask how you were born into this world and not understand economics.

• John P
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

By your thinking, all public servants, including military members of the armed forces, do not have "real jobs".

• 5 months ago

NOT THAT I KNOW OF

• 5 months ago

Never. He has never had 1 bead of sweat run down his face because of hard work.

• 5 months ago

not yet..........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

For about 6 months he was a junior associate in a Chicago law firm.

• 5 months ago

No, and neither have you. Every job in this country, including "entrepreneur" and "sole proprietor", is funded, subsidized, assisted, protected and policed by the "public dime".

• Sfancik
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Name the job that isn't tough guy. Just insulting me is hardly productive. I'm here to learn. Are you just here to make silly comments like being a US Senator isn't a "real job"?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Community organizer.

Worked to force banks to give loans to people that couldn't pay them back.

It is because of Obama and his ilk why the economy crashed in 2008.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Baloney. The sub-prime mortgage mess had been entrenched in the U.S. decades before he became a politician. It began in the late Reagan years.

• 5 months ago

Nope he has always been a government dependent

• Tina
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Don't confuse them with facts.

• 5 months ago

Joe Biden was elected two years after finishing college and has never had a real job in his life.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

not that I know of .......................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.