Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 5 months ago

I am broke broke broke broke broke! What kind of business should I start on the internet?

Be a Virtual Assistant so you can earn and save money. Then start a business. :)

1. Start Online teaching or business coaching

2. Start App/web development

3. Buy and sell domains

4 .E-commerce store

You need to start hustling. We are living in a time where technology is amazing and you can make loads of money from your phone. Keep in mind that self education is constantly required even after the formal education. There are alot of informative blogs, informative website, informative books, informative videos out there that can help you make, save & invest money plus you are able to save by going through most of their links. I constantly scout out informative stuff to help me grow and you should as well. My lastest that I found which helped my family and friends is https://www.motivatedjay.com/blog

It is time to wake up from the fairy tale and accept that no one is coming to save you. We are adults with responsibilities so we must hustle..

Best

Read some of the articles on the Your Harmonic Resonance site. They have a lot of stuff about starting businesses and how to avoid scams. You can also visit the Bloomberg site. Lots of good stuff there!

Become an independent contractor for Arise or Liveops. There is a directory of call centers to join at theibodirectory.com and a lot of them will provide a free beginners course for first timers. Many of them will require you to pay, however. Good luck!

Earn bitcoins online

Something that provides a need or a want.