Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 months ago

My wife brought up wanting to try a threesome with me and another guy?

I really don’t know what to think of how to even react to be honest. I love my wife so dearly and would divorce her before I ever even let a guy look at her lustfully without clothes on, let alone stick his dick in her. The whole thing just makes me

Sick to my stomach.

She’s so innocent, I can’t even comprehend where she thought such a wicked thing up. She was a virgin when we got married, not I don’t know what to make of this.

I’m very alarmed.

What should I do/say. I told her exactly how I feel and that it will NEVER happen, but the thought still lingers in my head and has been eating me Up.

43 Answers

Relevance
  • Good
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Maybe she just wants to see your reaction. Learn to please her in ways that would take three guys to do.

Ask her how she would feel about a threesome with another girl? Perhaps that idea would get her to thinking differently. Be the guy she can't live without. Be the one that when she hears your name she can't help but to moisten.

• so
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

She was a virgin when she married you. She needs more experiences. You should have the threesome. She needs to try out a number of d--ks. Don't stop at just one.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

She's obviously not as "Innocent" as you think if she brought it up.

Or, she's just as obviously testing you.

Either way, your safest reply next time it comes up is already in your question.....

• 6 months ago

hahaha your a troll and a liar... YOU SAID YOURSELF YOU WOULD DIVORCE HER BEFORE LETTING HER.... YET HERE you are asking about it instead of divorcing her.... Send her to me I will do her for yo sense your not man enough to handle her and make her happy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Tell her no threesome or your divorcing her.

• 6 months ago

tell her yes ok .. as long has i can have ffm see how she likes that

• 6 months ago

Some things are best left as fantasies. The problem with actually going through with it is you and she wake up the next morning- and everything will be really weird. Please don't fault her for sharing her fantasy with you. It shows she trusts you. Perhaps you could find a way to play out her fantasy without involving another guy. The closest thing to double penetration is a vibrator up her poop chute while taking her doggy style. *Wink*

Get creative. You have a great wife. Enjoy your intimate time with her.

• kristy
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Relax and have fun. If you don’t want to do it, that’s fine. But she’ll just find a couple of other guys and do it anyway behind your back

• david
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

always been a fantasy of mine

• 6 months ago

Was she just testing your reaction? Is she dissatisfied with your techniques? Is it with a specific man? Probably the first of these, but work on your methods.

• Lita
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Talk to her about it. Don't yell at her or get angry but listen to her replies after you ask her where the idea of a threesome came from.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.