Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

Was HITLER really an Aries?

They say he missed being Aries by hours. More Aries are known to be mass murderers than Taurus. Also APRIL 21 ST is Taurus. Hitler was born on April 20

Aries and Taurus.

• Dimple

I believe he had Aspergers

• Dimple

Please read "Asperger syndrome" by Fitzgerald. Then you will see the reference. I can't give it to you, but I did read about it.. I'm not diagnosing ****.

I wish hitler was alive

Hitler is Cusp of Aries and Taurus. Stubborn, earthy and very arrogent

No just a complete nutcase.

• Killmouseky

Surely you must realise that the vast majority of documentaries about Hitler indeed, about history in general, are a visual form of "yellow journalism."

a mix with Aries and Taurus

The most commonly accepted birth time is 6:30 PM which puts the Sun in Taurus. NONE of the other suggested birth times place the Sun in Aries. 6:30 PM puts Libra on the ASC and the ruler, Venus is in Taurus (domicile), but Rx conjunct Mars in Taurus (detriment) and square Saturn in Leo (detriment), a pretty beat up ASC ruler. Moon and Jupiter are in detriment and fall respectively. The Sun and Mercury are peregrine. To be kind, this is a very difficult chart.

Oh shít im Aries lol omg nooooooo

• Sam6 months agoReport

Actually he was Taurus not aries

• Snoopy

He had no zodiac. He preferred religion and listening to what the cardinals had to say.

• Killmouseky

After his mother died in 1907, he eschewed religion completely, save to use it as a tool to sway his audience.

I think he might have been that way