Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

how much weight can i lose in 12 days?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Logan
    Lv 5
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends on how much you have been overeating recently and how much muscle you have. When you binge on carbs, they are first stored as glycogen in muscles along with water. If you have large muscles that are packed with glycogen from overeating, you could loose 10 or more pounds from your muscles. Fat loss occurs after muscle glycogen has been depleted. You might lose a pound of fat in 12 days.

• 6 months ago

It's possible to lose water weight which can be 15 pounds.

• 6 months ago

maybe 5 lbs, maybe

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Cut off your legs and you can lose 100 pounds.

If you want real answers, don't be an anonymous troll.

• lucy6 months agoReport

I am not a troll thank you very fúcking much you bastard.
      How can you call someone an anonymous troll when 1. You are anonymous yourself lmao and 2. It's a perfectly valid question.???

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

That depends on a lot of factors including how much overweight you are. The bigger you are, the more weight you can lose. Now, keep in mind that weight isn't necessarily fat. A healthy person who went on a VERY low-calorie diet for 2 weeks could lose 10 pounds, but probably only 3-4 pounds of fat -- the rest would be from water and waste elimination.

A sane and healthy approach to weight loss -- one that will enable you to keep it off -- is one where you will lose a couple pounds a week on average. There are all kinds of fad or crash diets that claim to help people lose a lot more in a short time, but those are not sustainable programs nor will the weight be fat.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Seeing as that is just under two weeks, And healthy weight loss is maximum 3 pounds per week, so that would take you to just under 6 pounds.. However more realistic weight loss is 2 pounds at most a week, so that would be just under 4 pounds.. I would say comfortably you could lose 3 pounds if not more.

It's a good start

• 6 months ago

Workout a lot, eat healthy foods and drink diet shakes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.