How to remove restrictions on ipad?

So basically in my school we have iPads,I paid 1 thousand euro for my iPad and kids were playing games in class, so the school restricted everything on the iPads (resetting it, installing apps, face time, everything) how can I remove these? Can I hook my iPad up to the itunes app on a computer and reset it from there? All I want to do is just be able to use social media and play duel links over the summer on MY iPad that cost 1 grand. Thanks.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Jailbreak (root) it. You can find instructions online. ONLY do this if you own the device outright.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You can't if you did you'd get expelled for violation of school guidelines

• 5 months ago

If you paid for it, it's your ipad, and you should ask them to de-restrict it, or buy you another. Of course if you use it in school they have the ri9ght to control what it's used for on the premises

• 5 months ago

Don't expect to be able to do that.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Yes, you can use iTunes to restore the iPad you own and have registered with your Apple ID. Before proceeding, turn off Find My iPhone so you are not prevented from setting it up again. You can do that from iCloud.com if you've forgotten the screen passcode.

"Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings"

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201252

Now, if the school has locked it down with their OWN Apple ID, you'll need to re-read the contract associated with issuing the iPad and take it up with them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.