What happens if i put wrong battery in my car? PLEASE HELP!?

My car was completely dead so i had to jump with my dad's car and ran into Sam's club. I have Toyota Corolla LE car but i don't why i accidentally told worker at the vehicle motor that I have Toyota Corolla SE. I guess they put SE new battery in my LE car. After they change the battery, my car engine... show more My car was completely dead so i had to jump with my dad's car and ran into Sam's club. I have Toyota Corolla LE car but i don't why i accidentally told worker at the vehicle motor that I have Toyota Corolla SE. I guess they put SE new battery in my LE car. After they change the battery, my car engine was fine as usual and it does start. But I realized I was talking about the wrong car version to vehicle worker, when i just got home.

Is it okay to drive with this SE battery? Or should I go to Sam's club and change the right version?
I don't know if it's safe to have SE battery rather than LE.
Do you think it might have problem if I keep driving with wrong battery? I don't know SE battery has bigger size or smaller size then LE.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT WHAT I HAVE TO DO! I'm afraid that this will damage my car :((