I need help. I think I have cancer.?

Hello. Im 17, and Im a guy. So about 2 years ago when I took a **** I saw little blood on toilet paper. It happened once, then it was fine for like 2 months, and I noticed it once again, then It was fine again, and then after some time I noticed it once again and so on. It kept getting worse and worse with time,... show more Hello. Im 17, and Im a guy. So about 2 years ago when I took a **** I saw little blood on toilet paper. It happened once, then it was fine for like 2 months, and I noticed it once again, then It was fine again, and then after some time I noticed it once again and so on.

It kept getting worse and worse with time, more blood. And also I dont feel any pain, just blood. Now, after 2 years, today, like 10 minutes ago I took a **** and it was all bloody, and some stuff of blood that looked like pieces of something were there as well as on the toilet paper. I never told anyone about this and I dont really think I ever will, I just need answers on what this bullshit is.

Someone help and thanks