Anonymous

Why does it mean if your boss fired you and then later got fired himself?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It suggests two things. It is possible that your being fired was not a reflection on your job performance but instead on your boss. Second, it reflects a work environment with significant churn and little job security.

There was a boss at my old company who fired a lot of people, one after the other. He didn't fire me, but he did give me problems. He always picked on "problem employee" to harass and eventually fire. Anyway, it took some time but management cottoned on to his unprofessional performance and he was fired. I suspect he acted the way he did to make it seem like he was in charge, had a lot of responsibility, and was needed to manage and put into place all of the "problem" employees. Also, by going on the offensive he was able to deflect from his own failings.

• 6 months ago

That the manager did you a favor to be away from that place & allowed you to move on to better things..

• David
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The rot starts from the top and that' s why you're both fired.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Too bad he didn't get fired first, right?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Obviously this man was not the actual 'boss' but a manager or something like that because a boss would not fire himself.

If that had happened to me I would have viewed it with a great deal of satisfaction.

If you feel your dismissal was unjustified why not consider contacting the new 'boss' and explain what happened and why you were dismissed and if you want your job back ask for it.

If not then you have to accept what has happened to you.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You're both unemployed!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You’re dreaming since he’s the boss no one can fire him

• John6 months agoReport

My boss has a boss. And he has a boss too. Most of us don't answer directly to the owner of a company, there's almost always a chain of command. (And even the CEO can get fired by the Board of Directors. And any one of them could get fired by the shareholders.)

• 6 months ago

It means it's time for you both to go into business together.

You'll make a perfect couple

• Dixie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It means you both SUCK at what you did or do

• 6 months ago

You both sucked.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.