Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 5 months ago

How come Germany & Japan have the balls to stand up to America over their warmongering lies regarding Iran and Britain doesn't?

"GERMANY JOINS CHORUS CASTING DOUBT ON TRUMP ADMINISTRATION CLAIM THAT IRAN WAS BEHIND ATTACK ON OIL TANKERS"

""The video is not enough. We can understand what is being shown, sure, but to make a final assessment, this is not enough for me," Maas told reporters during a press conference on Friday. The boat's Japanese owner also cast doubt on the theory that a mine had been used to attack the ship, telling journalists that members of his crew had witnessed a flying object."

https://www.newsweek.com/iran-gulf-oman-germany-tr...

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Biff
    Lv 6
    5 months ago
    Best answer

A year ago the UK, with the strength of the EU behind it, stood up to US pressure and refused to withdraw from the Iran Nuclear Deal. The difference now is the government is desperate for a post-Brexit trade deal with the US.

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Because in Britain at the moment we do not have a Prime Minister, the current members of this party are fighting over who is going to take over from Theresa May.

In addition they are obsessed with Brexit and do not even care about what is happening in the UK, let alone the rest of the world.

Currently the front runner Boris Johnson is on record claiming that Africa would be better off it was still part of the British Empire and a long time supporter of the apartheid regime in South Africa.

While Jeremy Corbyn was protesting against the apartheid regime in South Africa, and being arrested for it. Boris Johnson & David Cameron were in the Federation of Conservative Students which produced the infamous “Hang Nelson Mandela” poster and called for Harold MacMillan to be tried as a war criminal.

So anyone expecting him to stand up for the people of Hong Kong, is likely to be very disappointed.

• F
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Because we have the "special relationship". While British politicians try to make out this is mutually beneficial, the truth is that if US says "jump" we say "how high?" but if we need help, they don't care.

• Axiom
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Our shoddy government. It's only going to get worse with Boris in place. He is just going to be Trumpets Bum Chum. God help us!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Huh?
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Germany and Japan aren't going to be grovelling to the Americans for a trade deal in a few months.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Didn't Japan start world war two?

• Axiom
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

Didn't the Yanks kill lots of innocent people with a Nuclear bomb?

• gerald
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

you have a country of Diannes and Irish the perv its money that makes their legs turn to jelly they can spout sh** like Hunt can you see him in a fight EXACTLY THEY ARE SH** Dianne the bully in a push chair 300 years ago she would be burned as a witch

• gerald
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

you have proved to me your worth and this confirms it

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because the fact that Iran is saying that America attacked the tanker is just pure Iranian propergander

• slugger5 months agoReport

Killmouseky,,,i see you are one with your eyes open,

• 5 months ago

I'm British and I believe that any British Government are terrified of upsetting the USA's Governments.

Its about time we Brits told the USA that we will no longer be their 'yes' persons.

Hugh Grant was great as the Prime Minister in Love Actually when he basically told the US President where he could go.

Its a pity our Government are afraid to do the same.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

They've got sensible governments who don't want to get involved in the Middle East

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No British national or Briton fan should care about this topic. It is some foreign issue in some foreign location very far away, and the relevant people (Britons, obviously) and their safety are not involved. It is not worth a second of my attention, and I am sick of hearing about it.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

I generally always find "Shadow" to be a twit, but on this I agree with him. This is 100% a contrived incident by a pathetic Yankee gov't. It's eager to find a distraction for the yokels to distract from the desire, even NEED to get rid of that fat dotard Orange Fraud in its Sh!te House.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.