Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesFord · 5 months ago

Ford C-max parking sensor warning?

Update:

I pulled a fuse in the boot of my c-max trying to disable the rear wiper and now I've got a warning that there is a parking sensor fault and to get it serviced. Is there an easy way to rectify this?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

sometimes a system with sensors needs simple resetting . sadly I am not familiar with how to check /set sensors on that vehicle. might be worth posing same question on Ford club sites ? petrol heads? etc as bound to be somebody whom has solution .

• 5 months ago

Maybe the bike rack is interfering with the parking sensor. Take off the bike rack and see if it stops.

• 5 months ago

The fuse I pulled didn't power the parking sensors or the wipers, I was trying to disable the rear wiper to put a bike carrier on the tailgate, pulled the fuse and then refitted it, I've tested it and it's ok but the warning is still on the dash

• Geo
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

try cleaning the sensor.

• 5 months ago

I think yes.......

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Looks like the fuse you pulled also powered the parking sensors. Fix whatever is wrong with the wiper and replace the fuse.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.