Atheists, how does it make you feel that I can debunk all the common atheist arguments with ease? Here are your arguments DESTROYED.?

Arg 1: If God exists, then how come we can't see him? Just because we can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist, air exists right. 2: Evolution is fact and disproves God. Evolution isn't proven, monkeys give birth to monkeys, not humans. Even if evolution was true, it wouldn't... show more Arg 1: If God exists, then how come we can't see him?

Just because we can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist, air exists right.

2: Evolution is fact and disproves God.

Evolution isn't proven, monkeys give birth to monkeys, not humans. Even if evolution was true, it wouldn't mean that God isn't real, it could mean that God created evolution. Besides evolution can't explain everything, for example how the universe was created.

3: Big Bang is true.

No, there's no proof. We have never seen any explosion create itself out of nothing and then also create stuff. Let alone one which creates everything. Even if big bang was true, God could still have created it.

4: There is no proof of God.

You couldn't be more wrong. There is ontological, cosmological, historical, testimonial, logical, philosophical, empiric, scriptural, biblical, scientific proof of God. Besides there is no proof that God doesn't exist, we have waited lightyears for any proof from you, but gotten nothing.

5: If Jesus turned water into wine, then how come water still exists?

Because Jesus didn't turn all water into wine, just a limited amount.

6: Babies are born atheists.

So? Even if they are, why should we trust them to be correct? They haven't had time to learn anything at all, so what makes them authorities? We have to give them time for them to find God.

7: Christians are brainwashed.

This makes no sense, because you say that God doesn't exist. So how could He have brainwashed us?
Update: 8: Believers are morons.

Not true, there are many smart Christians. Isaac Newton believed in God and he discovered that earth has gravity. I consider myself rather clever and I think that this post confirms that. Besides saying "Christians stupid" is an ad hominem which is a logical fallacy.
Update 2: 9: Atheism is logical LMAO. The universe exists and creations require creators. Besides either God exists or He doesn't, so 2 possibilities and one leads to Hell for atheism. Being Christian and wrong has no consequences, so being Christians increases your odds, which is logical to do. Also, there are too... show more 9: Atheism is logical

LMAO. The universe exists and creations require creators. Besides either God exists or He doesn't, so 2 possibilities and one leads to Hell for atheism. Being Christian and wrong has no consequences, so being Christians increases your odds, which is logical to do. Also, there are too many perfect things for God to not be real, water freezes at exactly 0 degrees and boils at exactly 100 degrees. Is this just a giant coincidence? Use Occams razor!
24 answers 24