Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

What is wrong with men wearing women's clothing or women wearing men's clothing? Why can't people just wear what they wanna wear?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

Who said it was wrong? I honestly dont care at all if men wear makeup, skirts, dresses and I dont care if women wear suits & ties. Theres definitely more important things to be worried about.

• 5 months ago

Go ahead and dress as you please but you may end up being ostracised from decent society. Don't complain when you are.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

There is nothing wrong with wearing what you want to wear.

Just don't wear your crotchless G-string out in public, without your pants or miniskirt.

Especially if you are over 250 pounds.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Cross dressing is different from wearing whatever you want (e.g., nudity or wearing a mask at airport security).

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Because casual public interactions shouldn’t feel like a goddamn freak show!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

woimenz smell like stale blood from menses.

women dirty, very smelly too

• 5 months ago

They can. But there are cultural norms and a person doing so must deal with the reality that those norms might disapprove depending on the situation. We can wish those norms not be so, but wishing does not make it real.

• 5 months ago

Because it leads to perversion, which leads to greater evil.

Wearing opposite genders clothing itself isn't bad but the reason you do it is what determines if it's good or if it's perverse.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

There isn't a problem with women wearing mens clothing according to my girlfriend...

Always wearing my clothes

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Who says they cannot?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.