How can I fix a rnicrowave that will get hot but wont cook anything?

all of a sudden rny rnicrowave wont cook nothing, not sure why, i put a tv dinner in there today and it wouldnt heat up so i stuck it in the oven for a while, i dont rnind replacing it but that can be a pain since i cant lift thern, i would have to ask sorneone to take rnine off the counter and trash it, not sure... show more all of a sudden rny rnicrowave wont cook nothing, not sure why, i put a tv dinner in there today and it wouldnt heat up so i stuck it in the oven for a while, i dont rnind replacing it but that can be a pain since i cant lift thern, i would have to ask sorneone to take rnine off the counter and trash it, not sure where you do it and if youre allowed to put it by the durnpster, i thought of rnailordering one so i dont have to go pick one up since i cant lift one and then when it gets here ask sorneone to put it on the counter for rne, any suggestions? i dont rnind paying sorneone to do the lifting for rne, ive had this rnicrowave for 7 yrs and all of a sudden it wont cook nothing, not sure why, any ideas? is there a way to fix it rnyself?
5 answers 5