Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 6 months ago

How come white folks are okay with moving into a haunted house but won't put seasoning on their chicken?

They crazy. They is.

Update:

White people always like to move into haunted houses because it has "character" but act like putting seasoning on your chicken is some kind of a sin.

Update 2:

That's why they always get possessed or have ghost problems then they act surprised when it does happen.

Update 3:

Guy Fierei and Martha Stewart are Whitbread white folks from the north. They don't know how to season their chickens like us southern blacks. Get real.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Your information is false. I don't know ANY white people who do not spice/season chicken. You crazy. You is.

• Athena
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Do you mean legally?

Or did you ask this in the wrong section?

• 6 months ago

You are not Black, you are Blue.

• 6 months ago

I know you're trying to be funny, but have you ever heard of Nashville Hot Chicken? White people line up for hours to buy chicken that's been soaked in hot sauce. Decades ago, Popeye's was selling spicy fried chicken- they wouldn't have stayed in business if white people weren't buying it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Outside of a British pensioner do please cite the "white folks" who don't season chicken. A quick perusal of the Food Network would show you everyone from Martha Stewart to Guy Fieri seasoning chicken.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Haunted houses are fun. I put Johnny Salt on my Chicken.

• marty
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm sure you were trying to start some racial discontent but ,you're just not bright enough.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.