Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Should a person leave a college class who has a teacher that keeps preaching lies and hated against Christians?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

no - the correect action is to report the teacher and have him leave the school

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

A class is not a person. Therefore, referring to it as who is not correct.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Depends upon how badly you need the credits. Discuss it with your adviser. You may be able to transfer to another prof/class

• 6 months ago

That's up to you.

You could stay in the class, do your best to pass, and then be sure to include the teacher's prejudice in the class evaluation. If the teacher grades you unfairly because of your faith or otherwise violates your legal rights, you can take your complaint to the college authorities or file a lawsuit. If you think you may need to follow either of those options, start documenting the abuse with exact quotes, dates, times, and witnesses.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

If you need the class, try to be tough and ignore it.

• 6 months ago

The Holy Spirit will tell them what to say and do when the time comes. And when to dust their feet off. Source the bible.

• 6 months ago

That is not ok on any level. NO teacher should show bias towards any religion and if they are they should not be teaching. I would head straight to the super intendant immediately and say listen this is what’s going on and if something isn’t done I’m going to get the courts involved. ADF (alliance defending freedom) has over 3,300 allied attorneys who advocate and take religious cases most of the time for free. Next time your teacher says any sort of remark make sure you write it down and record the time it was said.

That stuff isn’t a joke, and the teacher needs to be fired depending on what was said.

... I WISH one of my teachers would

Pull some sh*t like that. I really wish a B*tch would.

• 6 months ago

Christian persecution is a thing in 2019, so is vocal anti Christian bias and sentiment. Don't react with hate. Don't have your hand forced until your hand is actually forced. Christians are supposed to live in peace. At the very most, just peacefully remove yourself from the class if you are led in that direction by God.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

If you are a Christian then yes.

• 6 months ago

If I were in a college class *which* had a prof like that, I'd report him.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.