Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

So I like this guys and I’m not really sure if he likes me or not I told him I liked him and he asked for my number please help me!!?

Also he didn’t ask me for my number directly he asked my cousin for my number and the next day he was looking at me all day and when I noticed he didn’t look away he just kept staring at me

Chances are that this guy likes you but is either unsure as to whether you like him back or is too shy to come up and talk to you. What you need to do is to give this guy hints that you would like him to come up and approach you by giving him hints. For example, doing things like smiling and waving at this guy are two examples of simple gestures that you can use that really encourage guys to approach you. Once he begin talking to him, you will be able to better convey your attraction to him. I really hope that this helps :)

Source(s): Where do you usually see this guy? Are you confident when it comes to talking to him or are you really shy?

So he asks your cousin for your number and stares at you. Sounds like you are both suited as both of you have no clue

That's a lie. Girls dont like guys at all