Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

Is this a weird way to start a conversation?

Had a thing with a guy but it fizzled out, my friend snapped him the other day as a joke and he responded in a flirty way also as a joke. I wanna start talking to him again would it be weird if I snapped him and asked if they were a thing just to start a convo with him?

I think it will only become weird if you interrogate him about it. In order to bring a guy closer to you the best approach is to ask him questions that will get him to reveal his personality. That sort of approach is really attractive to a guy as it shows him that you are interested in connecting on an interpersonal level.

Source(s): Would you say that you are confident around this guy or do you struggle to make conversation? :)

Girls dont like guys at all

I think it would probably be ok but I wouldn't. I think a better choice might be just to say "Hi, hows it going?"