Crossbleed or external pneumatic power?


if we have inop APU, we can use either engine start with external pneumatic power procedure OR crossbleed engine start procedure. Who would I know which procedure should we use to start the engine?

3 Answers

  • 7 months ago

    I suggest stepping away from the aircraft.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • JetDoc
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

    If you have to ask THAT question, you shouldn't be screwing around with aircraft engines to begin with. Go ask your mommy. Maybe SHE knows.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

    The operator's manual would be a good place to start.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.